- Two virtio-net (legacy) devices are attached. For public IP address and private network respectively.
- The disk will be attached as a virtio-blk (legacy) device.
- DHCP is available if a custom image for
Unknown OSis uased.
- It's disabled for Droplets using major operating system like Ubuntu and FreeBSD.
- No serial port support.
- You can see the kernel messages from Recovery Console.
DigitalOcean supports using a custom OS image. You can create a disk image
tools/create-qcow2.sh (requires Linux).
$ make RELEASE=1 $ ./tools/create-qcow2.sh kerla.x64.elf kerla.qcow2